1. Call us at 931-218-6398 and let us know what medical issue you are having.
2. We will help determine if a virtual urgent care visit is needed or if a hands on home visit is necessary.
3. Fill out the Patient Information Form that will be sent to you.
4. Sit back, relax, we are on our way to you.
5. ER2GO team will arrive equipped with all the supplies, tests, and other tools necessary to provide advanced medical care at your location. We are able to treat a wide range of non-life threatening injuries and illnesses.
6. Once the visit is completed, pay the visit fee along with any fees for procedures (such as sutures, splints, breathing treatments, or lab tests).
7. We will provide you with an itemized receipt complete with ICD-10 codes that you can turn in to your insurance provider for reimbursement and/or to go towards your deductible.
7. Thats it!
HOW TO PREPARE FOR APPOINTMENTS